- Developer: Still Games, based in Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- Release Date: October 2016 (projected)
- ESRB: T for Teen (projected)
- Press Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter.
Download the trailer video of Animal Gods as a .zip
Download all art and illustrations for Animal Gods as a .zip
Download logos for Still Games and Animal Gods as a .zip
ANIMAL GODS is a 90s inspired classic action / adventure brought to the 21st century with full HD, dynamic lighting and high-res textures. Play as Thistle, a small and agile warrior hellbent on destroying the corruption that haunts the Animal Gods. Wield a 17th century BC bronze sword, shred fiends with flint-tipped arrows, explore Ancient Europe... and set the gods free.
- Primary Weapon: Bronze Sword rips through fouled fiend flesh. Base stats: close range / high damage. Fully upgradable.
- Secondary Weapon: Rift Bow fires flint-tipped arrows at lethal speeds. Base stats: long range / low damage. Fully upgradable.
- Animal God Battles: Conquer each god’s varied attack patterns with the your maximum-stat weapons, precision, and a healthy dose of twitch-reflex.
- Open World Exploration: Explore a world filled with augments to unearth, characters to meet, and fiends to slay. You can choose dungeons and temples in any order you wish. No restrictions.
- Ancient Storytelling: Dive into a sweeping story with mature and personal story threads. Meet characters of a bygone time and discover unique tales in each fiefdom.
STILL GAMES is an independent game development studio started in 2013 by Kara Myren and Peter Harmon. We develop games from a studio located on the edge of a cliff in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Our mission is to build fantastical worlds that support a gameplay focused player experience.
We are collaborating with painter Austin Gifford and sound designer Michael Rasbury to build the colorful world of Animal Gods.
- Kara Myren — Programming and Animation.
- Peter Harmon — Game Design and Color Artist.
- Austin Gifford — Digital Painter.
- Michael Rasbury — Sound and Score.